Affordable, quality accommodation for that special weekend or get-a-way break.
Recognised by the AA with the winning of it’s prestigious ‘Best Welsh Breakfast Award’.
- Winter Break 3 nights for 2 from 1st November to 31st March excluding Bank Holidays
- Real Comfort in centrally heated accommodation with modern double glazing
- A memorable choice of imaginative Welsh Breakfasts that includes celtic laver bread, smoked fish, traditional home cured bacon and tasty vegetarian dishes
- Coastal path outside the front door
- Harbour views and sofa comforts
- In town but away from the main road. Close to the water’s edge, shops and restaurants
- Delightful ground floor accommodation with sun lounge and lovely views
- Free, well lit overnight parking opposite
- All rooms ensuite; single, double, triple or small family
- 100% no smoking policy
- Digital TV and free Wi-FI
- Our friendly, efficient team hope to see you soon
Arosfa is ideally situated in the town, on the harbour yet still only a short walk to the shops with the convenience of the small free harbour car park close by.
There are no hills to worry about and you can take short walks along the quay and seaside promenade or up the riverside footpath which takes you over Lovers Bridge and into the park.